Cost: $181.78/ per month ($1636 for 9 months of instruction)
Registration Fee: $50 one-time, non-refundable fee that includes: music bag and notebook, and all concert admissions for friends and family.
Instructors: (Click to view Bios)
- Woodwinds: Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone
- Brass: Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn, Tuba
- Percussion: to be added after the winter break
Instrument Rental: (2 Options)
- Additional Cost: Quinlan & Fabish (Q&F): monthly rental with 4 month trial period. Please see Q&F handouts for further details.
- Or, bring your own instrument.
Method Book & Class Supplies (supplied by the student)
- Essential Elements 2000 Hal Leonard
- Portable music stand
Registration: Registration will occurs in August through www.chicagosma.com and Active Network. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-780-0823 for more information.